I write to inform you of the procedure of payments of hostel accommodation fees for the 2018/2019 hostel accommodation bookings.
Please note that there is a rising request for hostel accommodations as students are resuming in the University for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Consequently, the Hostel accommodation committee has approved payment for hostel accommodation and request the University bursary to commence collect of draft for the payment.
Find below the registration procedure:
1. Fill the hostel accommodation request form at the student Affairs office or download from the University Portal
2. Submit the filled form to the Student Affairs Officer
3. Collect authority to pay for the form from the Student Affairs Office
4. Get a bank Draft from ANY COMMERCIAL BANK in favour of Federal university Oye Ekiti for the hostel fee within two days of collection of authority to pay (Oye hostel is #50,000 naira and Ikole Hostel #35,000 naira)
5. Take the Bank draft to Bursary for conversion into receipt
6. Take the bursary receipt to collect Hostel Accommodation form and two copies of Hostel Eligibility form (HEF) at Student Affairs Office.
7. Fill the HEF form and submit one at the University security Unit while the second must be acknowledged by the Security Unit.
8. Submit the secoend acknowledged HEF along with HAF to the Student Affairs Division for allocation of Bed space, collection of room key and code of conduct.
9. Proceed to the Hostel and report to the Hostel supervisors for further formalities before being accommodated.
10. Remember that the HEF which you filled at the instance of security unit empowers the Hostel Management Committee to eject you from the hostel when a confirmation of security threat or general witness is established against you.
11. Enjoy your stay for 2018/2019 Academic Session
NB: For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This is for for information and necessary action
Dr. Dosu Malomo
Ag. Dean Students Affair
The Student Affairs Division, FUOYE